Friday, December 30, 2005
Online Business Opportunity Lies
Everyday there are millions of people who are online looking to start working from home. But while there are opportunities out there, many of us knows that there are even more scams. Lately however, what I have run across are the online jobs that at first are ok but then once I start speaking with a representative I am bombarded with all sort of things that was not at all mentioned in whatever ad or on their websites.

Also many will print one thing and tell you a completely different story once you contact them. For instance I'm not very good at sales and for this reason I bypass all of that sort of thing and if looking for a phone job I will pick a customer service one. I signed up to do just that with one company, and had already filled out forms and all this and was now in the online conference phase when I started paying even more attention to what they were saying.

I read online and they told me over the phone that I would be calling back people who were customers and making sure that they recieved there orders and that everything was good to go. Only it turns out I was to be calling people and trying to offer them things. Even some free items, however for that first day all I received were people hanging the phone up in my ear and I don't blame them because I don't like telemarketers and that's precisely what I was doing. A job that I didn't sign up for. Needless to say there was no day two for me.

Another business opportunity lie that I came across was from another online business website that wanted me to give away soap to people, but you only get paid if they call and order more of it now that wasn't the problem since that was told upfront. The problem became that you had to do all these sales things for all sorts of other projects and call people and it was just such a mess. Not to mention the $89 they wanted me to pay for the priviledge of working for them. That was not mentioned til I spoke with a representative. I was actually in shock when the woman started asking for my credit card number so that I can get started. I just hung up.

So just be aware that what you read on the websites isn't always the full story of what you will be doing when you sign up to work for a company.

Technorati Tags:
posted by N.H @ 12:08 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

With the power of the internet there are always online business opportunities out there for people to make a living from their computer and working from home. Unfortunately many of us who have tried over the years knows the dark not so secret side of it.

Because while you can make a living working online you can also find yourself neck deep in a scam that will rob you very quickly before you even know it.

 
Previous Post
Archives
Work It Out

I created this blog to help others find out about all the different online business opportunities that are out there right now.

Other things
I will try to find and post legitimate work at home and online business jobs so that you don't have to spend your life earnings on those scammers.
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER